INFORMATION FOR DELEGATIONS 11th
I – Official
|2||SLUPSKI||Jacek||POL||EFC Secretary General – Protocol|
|3||KRALIK||Julius||SVK||EFC Regional Sport Director - DT|
|4||KOVACIĆ||Sanjin||CRO||President of Directoire technique|
|5||TALLROTH - KOCK||Lena||FIN||Member of Directoire technique|
|6||SEDRAKYAN||Artur||ARM||Member of Directoire technique - ORG|
|7||GANASSIN||Martina||ITA||EFC Referees Commission delegate|
|8||MADR||Vilem||CZE||EFC Referees Commission delegate|
|9||Mr. CLAUSEN||Stafan||SWE||EFC SEMI Commission delegate|
|10||TBC||EFC Medical Commission delegate|
II – Referees
|11||ITA||DI QUINZIO SCAGLIONE||Beatrice||B|
Referees provided by organising federation:
All referees and officials will be accommodated in Hotel «Ararat» .
III – Programme of the events (details can be modified)
|14.04.2018||Arrival of delegations and meetings|
|9:00||Start of initial weapon control and Accreditation|
|14:00||Meeting of the Directorie technique on the venue|
|16:00||Posting of pools|
|19:00||Seminar and meeting of referees on the venue|
|15.04.2018||9:00||Women´s Epee ind.|
|13:00||Men´s Sabre ind.|
|17:30||18:10||Semi-finals Women´s Epee||Podium|
|18:10||18:40||Semi-finals Men´s Sabre||Podium|
|18:40||19:00||FINAL WOMEN´S EPEE||Podium|
|19:05||19:20||FINAL MEN´S SABRE||Podium|
|16.04.2018||9:00||Men´s Epée ind.|
|12:00||Women´s Foil ind.|
|17:30||18:10||Semi-finals Men´s Epee||Podium|
|18:10||18:50||Semi-finals Women´s Foil||Podium|
|18:50||19:10||FINAL MEN´S EPEE||Podium|
|19:15||19:35||FINAL WOMEN´S FOIL||Podium|
|17.04.2018||9:00||Men´s Foil ind.|
|13:30||Women´s Sabre ind.|
|17:30||18:10||Semi-finals Men´s Foil||Podium|
|18:10||18:40||Semi-finals Women´s Sabre||Podium|
|18:40||19:00||FINAL MEN´S FOIL||Podium|
|19:00||19:15||FINAL WOMEN´S SABRE||Podium|
|18.04.2018||9:00||Women´s Epée - TEAMS|
|9:00||Women´s Foil Teams|
|9:00||Men´s Sabre - TEAMS|
|15:00||16:00||Bronze medal all 3 weapons Teams||Coloured pistes|
|16:00||17:00||FINAL WOMEN´S EPEE TEAMS||Podium|
|17:00||18:00||FINAL WOMEN´S FOIL TEAMS||Podium|
|18:00||18:40||FINAL MEN´S SABRE TEAMS||Podium|
|19.04.2018||9:00||Men´s Epee - Teams|
|9:00||Men´s Foil - Teams|
|9:00||Women´s sabre - Teams|
|15:00||16:00||Bronze medal all 3 weapons Teams||Coloured pistes|
|16:00||17:00||FINAL MEN´S EPEE TEAMS||Podium|
|17:00||18:00||FINAL MEN´S FOIL TEAMS||Podium|
|18:00||18:40||FINAL WOMEN´S SABRE TEAMS||Podium|
|18:45||Medals ceremony and Closing ceremony|
NB: detailed schedule will be published every day for following day by 16h00.
IV – General and specific rules of Championships
The competitions are organised in principle according to FIE Rules in force.
However, it should bementioned the followin
- Entries: by National Federations, via the EFC website. Only registered fencers (max. 4 percountry and per weapon) in possession of EFC license for season 2017-2018 can be entered.Only the federations which have paid the annual membership fee can register for theChampionship and can get their accreditation cards. DEADLINE for entries is 1 April 2018 atmidnight CET
- 1 team (composed of three fencers with or without reserve) per weapon and per country;
- Participants: fencers born on the 1st of January 1995 or later;
- Name and nationality on the back of fencers are obligatory;
- National colours – optional;
- For initial weapon control the fencers should present following items (EFC SEMI Commission recommendation 2017): Mask /Glove/Clothing with names /Electric jacket- conductivity and name;
- Video refereeing - will be available;
- Wireless system - will not be used;
- In a respect of current FIE decision mask with visor is prohibited at all weapons;
- Conductive bib of the mask for foil is obligatory;
- Personal coaches of medallists will be awarded EFC medals during ceremony of medals atindividual competitions;
- Entry fees were defined by the organisers as follows:
- Individual events: 50 EURO
- Team events: 140 EURO
- Referees fee: 70 EURO
(payment before 09 April 2018 via bank transfer):
Individual and team entry fees and Referees entry fee are to be paid by bank transfer(but can be paid exceptionally also upon arrival in cash in agreement with OC) to:
Name: “ASTERA A.V.E.” LLC
Address: 0001 Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, Mashtots ave. 7/3
Account number: 1660003533170145 - Euro
“EVOCABANK” CJSC, 44/2 Hanrapetutyan str, 0010 Yerevan, Republic of ArmeniaSWIFT: PRMLAM22
- Official web site of U23 Championships: www.yerevan2018.am
- Organizing committee: Fencing Federation of Armenia
Address: 9 atr. Abovyan, 0001 Yerevan. Armenia,
Phone: +37498994466, +37494431126,
V – General and specific rules of Championships
- Final confirmation of participation at individual and team competitions must be done withindelivery of accreditation cards (further only AC); this proceeding replaces any kind ofconfirmation of presence at the DT.
- The AC will be distributed only to head of delegations, following possible payment of entry feesand EFC membership fees
- The accreditation of fencers must be done not later than the day before concerned competitionby 12h00.
VI - Competitions
Will be posted:
- at 12h00 the day before the event
a) List of participants by country
b) List of participants by initial seeding
- 15h00 is deadline for possible complaints or giving up from competition to be submittedto the DT. No changes will be carried out after deadline.
- at 16h00 will be posted (perhaps except first day)
a) Final version of pools
b)Detailed schedule of competitions, pistes and time assignment for the next day
c) Formula of the competition
- on screens and on the wall
- in official hotels (little bit later
- Criteria for initial ranking of fencers
- FIE senior ranking (only fencers with points)
- FIE junior ranking (only fencers ranked 1 to 64+500)
- EFC U23 Circuit ranking (+1000)
The places of non ranked fencers will be randomly drawn
VII - Team competitions
- Initial ranking of teams will be established upon results of team members in individualcompetitions of these Championships.
- Any modification concerning team's composition must be presented to the DT by 13h00 the daybefore the competition.
VIII - Venue
Venue: Yerevan State University (indoor sports arena), Str. Alex Manoogyan 1, Yerevan, 0025, Republicof Armenia
Only concerned fencers, referees and piste personnel are entitled to enter inside of barriers.
Fencers have to keep their bags closed during their fights of matches.
Fencers and referees are entitled to enter inside of barriers to indicated pistes 10 minutes before thestart of fights.
IX- Information points
- On the board near to the DT
- On wide screens installed in the hall
X - Results confirmation
- Responsibility lies with the fencers at verifying results of pools and bout sheets of directelimination in order to control correct registration of results. Several screens and posteddocuments will allow prompt control of results.
- In order to avoid some mistakes DT will publish results of pools and list of qualified andeliminated fencers after pools. Any complaint should be brought to DT within a deadline of 5 minutes after published results.
- In general no calls by microphone will be used.
XI - Organization of direct elimination table
- The fencers should be present in call room 10 minutes before indicated time schedule.
- The fencers qualified for T 16 in individual competitions and team members of finalists shouldjoin the call room on time in order to deliver their equipment for the control preceding theirnext bouts
- Special places for coaches at direct elimination will be prepared, which will be used from thebeginning of competitions and thus will be used also at pools and team events by the fencers andcoaches during Direct elimination phase of competitions.
Directoire Technique of European Fencing U23 Championships in Yerevan 2018.